The Creative Life A thru Z
One day I came home from work and there in the tree, next to the driveway was my son hammering away at slats of wood, he was making a tree house out of the of wood he found around the house. He has long since grown up and moved on to his own home. But, the tree house has stayed. It's filled with birds now.
Not a day goes by that I don't look out my studio window and see that tree house and think of my son. I have painted this tree house a few times in paintings.
1. Look out your windows. What do you see?
2. Pick a window and draw what you see, using the
window frame as the boundaries for the painting.
3. If you like it, transfer the drawing to a canvas and paint it.
E is for Environment
Enjoying a clean environment is essential to having a creative life.
Cleaning up is just put of life and being able to find what you need when you need it, is awesome.
1. Go through your materials and organize them.
Throw out old paint tubes, brushes, bits of pastels......
2. Arrange what is most used where you can easily find them.
E is for Earth
There are probably 101 ways to help the earth.
For this week, look up ways you can incorporate an environmentally friendly idea into your own life.
Find a task and write about it after you have completed the task.
1. Is it something you think you can continue doing ?
2. Is it something you are not already doing?
3. How does it make you feel to do this task?
Amazing things happen when you sit still and relax
Two Minutes in Natue
As always have fun with the Creative Life A thru Z