jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

The Creative Life A thru Z ~F's Big Question

The Creative Life A thru Z

 Week Seven

F is for Fun 
Jean Hart Artwork
https://www.zazzle.com/mbr/238392465965343686/collections

The Big Question?

?
Who or what inspires your creative urges?

Yesterday afternoon I heard thunder, so I knew we were not going to go kayaking. 
I put my apron on and started looking through my magazines for something to bake. 
I went to Martha Stewart's Living Magazine and found a recipe for 
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cupcakes with Chocolate Mayonnaise Frosting. 
Martha never lets me down. 
She is my inspiration. 
In my mothers day it was Julia Child's cooking, and for my daughter it is Rachael Ray.
But for me it's Martha Stewart. 

When I started this blog I was looking for ways that I could bring in creative ideas and expressions into my life. 
Just putting on the apron alone would have done it, but baking a cake from scratch!!
Well this made me feel accomplished!!
It was well worth the little mess in the kitchen, and to my surprise it really wasn't that hard. 
Tell me what inspires you? 
Be Inspired,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment