jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Live to Inspire

Live to Inspire
Ideas and Concepts
acrylic by
Jean Hart
Inspire. ...

What moves you to the point that you must do something and then share it with someone?
Inspiring is doing something bold or courageous and then passing this high energy along to someone else.
How do you know if you are the one inspiring or being inspired?
I moved completely away from home at a tender age of 18. With no friends to a new city, college and barely no money.
Was that inspiring?
I married at 21 and again moved far from home to a city with no family or friends, with only $100.00 and no where to live.
Was that inspiring?
Being brave, vibrant, and as authentic as you can in living your life.
Yes, I think that's inspiring.
Telling how I left a job as a baker when I read a fortune cookie that said,
"Move in a different direction to begin your dream life".
Yes, that was inspired!
I hope that I don't just tell people about being inspired, I hope they are inspired by watching how I live my life. How sometimes taking a risk works out, being bold is exciting, taking chances makes your heart beat faster, by picking yourself up after a disappointment and moving forward after a good cry.
Keep moving forward...keep up the curiosity....keep the ideas and concepts coming.
I love this little abstract painting. It was my first attempt at painting concepts. Every time I look at it I see something new. It Inspires Me.
Show yourself to the world.
Breathe in, breathe out.
Be Inspired,
~Jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*


No comments:

Post a Comment