jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I had a visit from two angels

So much has happened. If I told you I had a visit from an angel, what would you think? But it's true. Two wonderful seamstress came to visit me a month ago in my dream. They came to sew up my knee. The first one said, "Don't worry, we are here now. Let's use black thread." The second angel said, "No!! We must use White."....and off they went sewing my knee up.
I woke up thinking, okay, that's nice. I recognized them from a show I was watching, Lark Rise to Candleford.  I had my first appointment with the Dr. about my knee. He ordered a MRI. I told my angels, You have two weeks to heal this knee before the MRI, because once the MRI is taken the Dr. will make his recommendations for the scan.
Yesterday, I went to the surgeon. He looked at the MRI, All I see is a little ligament and arthritis problem!!! I see no reason to do a scope. (this was his recommendation 2 wks ago.)
YES!!!!
Thank You Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment