jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 5, 28 days to a more magnetic life

Day 5
28 days to a more magnetic life,
by
Sandra Anne Taylor
 
Jean on the move
Movement
 
I like that, movement. With Thanksgiving behind me. The best thing is that the house is clean and ready for the Christmas boxes to come down.
If you have been with me for any time here, you know I've been working hard at getting back to the physical activities that I use to do.
I have this very slow leisurely pace about myself. In fact, when people move, or talk to quickly at me, I tend to shut down. They make me nervous and anxious.
I'm one of these people who, breathe deeply, make a list, stretch, have a cup of coffee, and then peacefully go about the business of the day.
Of course, I wasn't always like that. No, in my 30's while raising kids, I went to college, had a full-time job, took care of the house, the husband and signed up for every volunteer organization that asked for help. Often I was up till midnight doing the Landry.
Happy to say, Those days are over!!
Lets begin.
Intentions for the day.
"How you move, and how much you move creates your mechanical resonance, which is a significant source of personal energy. If you don't get enough movement, the power from past experiences is likely to stay stuck in both your body and your energy field."
This is good stuff. It's got me thinking about exercise and how I can get it back into my life.
I use to walk 2hours a day. But have not been able to do that for sometime. Getting regular exercise is on my priority list.
With, back, knee and neck issues I have found a website that I think is helpful. Something I can do at home and on my own time schedule.
 
 
Affirmations for Ease of Movement
"I walk and move comfortable. I do everything at a leisurely, unhurried pace. I am peaceful and relaxed in all I do."
This is my affirmation Journal, as you can see it's just a notebook. I write, doodle, make notes, and jot down ideas.
Words of Enlightenment
"Exercise is for elevating your spirit, not just your heart rate.'
Dr. Mark W. Cochran
Something to think about.
My to do list is growing longer.
1. Taking down the Christmas Decorations. This will test my patience to day.....
2. I plan on doing those chair exercises.
3. Continue to breathe deeply and meditate while writing out the affirmations.
4. Start the raffle painting for the art reception.
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment