jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Another Trip Around The Sun

Another Trip Around The Sun
It's my Birthday!!
It happens every year, so far. 
When I was little we made signs with our age and Dad would take a pictures of us holding our signs.
We loved it!!
2014 has started and I'm doing great.
My scans and x-rays on my back showed that I was making good progress and my L4 has even moved back into alignment, just ever so slightly. But huge!!! I was told that NEVER happens.
So I'm looking forward to a happy, healthy, strong, and ALIVE 2014.
MAKE A WISH!!!
BELIEVE ME I MADE A WISH THAT HAS A FEW COMMAS IN IT.
I use to sign all my letters with
"Make a Wish."
I wish on candles, turkey breast bones, lucky pennies, going through tunnels and over bridges.
I never once think that they wont come true.
 
Here's the way I look at wishes, I make a wish, the Universe hears it, the order is in and then I wait for the Universe to move mountains to make it happen.
Be careful what you wish for, because it might come true.
Are you prepared to have all your wishes come true?
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment