jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 11 29 days to a more magnetic life

HAPPY NEW YEAR
2014
 DAY 11
28 DAYS TO A MORE MAGNETIC LIFE
by Sandra Anne Taylor
 
 Good bye 2013 hello 2014
It's gonna be a good year.
So, here we go, I'm still working on 28 days, but, it's taken me longer than 28 days. It's okay, the holidays kept me busy and now I'm ready to go.
 
Self Acceptance
Intention
"Today I release every single thought of self-judgment or criticism. I free myself from any old, external conditions of self approval. I am valuable and worthy just as I am."
 
Wonderful, what a great day to start the New Year.
Self acceptance.
Last week, I had one of the best Dr. appt. I've had in years. With my blood work done, I went to see how I was doing. To my surprise, my B/P was near normal, my cholesterol excellent, thyroid perfect, AC1 normal, diabetes's not even on the table anymore.
When I had the heart failure, I was told it would take 2 years for my body to stabilize and correct itself. Well, Dr. Fox, you were spot on!!!
 
 
Refection
"You must intervene when you spot thoughts or behaviors that resemble self-judgment or self criticism. On top of making you incredibly unhappy, the refusal to approve of yourself is disastrous to your magnetic attraction."
 
There is one more thing I need to do, lose 100 lbs. Now I do not think the world needs one more blog about weight loss. So I will not be blogging about my weight loss journey.
Or, atleast not as a main topic.
Self acceptance. It's huge, I'm learning to see life more as problem/solutions instead of problems/challenges.
Activities for Self Acceptance
2. Let go of perfectionism and learn to forgive yourself, both for your mistakes and for your perceived shortcomings. Focus on changing all of your self critical thoughts.
Yes, I like that. Change your thoughts, change your life.
I hear it all the time. You are what you think you are.
I will be working on this one.
Affirmations for self acceptance.
"I am proud of myself and my achievements. I acknowledge the effort I make in my life. "
I've been moving into the new year just like everyone else. I listed all the highlighted things that happened to me in 2013. I looked at that list and I tell you, I truly am blessed.
Not everything that happened was good news, in fact, there seems not to be any good news from a conversation that starts with, "Guess what happened to me today!"
But, pushing on and being a part of my day has brought me a full life.
What's on my list for today:
1. I bought a big grease board, life changes I want to make in 30 days. I plan on writing them on the board and marking them off. I have 3 things I want to change in the next 30 days.
A. cut back to only 2 cups of coffee each day.
B. I am giving up wine for 30 days.
C. only one hour a day on the computer.
2. Self acceptance doesn't mean not tiring hard to maintain healthier habits. So, I'm working on eating, exercising, and working in balance with my day.
3. Making a plan for this years vacation budget. I have lots of places I want to go, but only have limited time and money to do it all wuth. Choices must be made.
Be Inspired,


~Jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*
First picture of 2014, no make up all natural , self acceptance

No comments:

Post a Comment