jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 14, 28 Day to a more magnetic life

Day 14
28 Days to a more magnetic life
by
Sandra Anne Taylor
Falling In Love, acrylic, 36" x 36" Jean Hart Artwork
 
The Power of Love
Love is all around me. It's in my home, it's family, my pets, and in my adventures.
January is my birthday month so it's even in my mail box, emails, and texts.
Do not underestimate the power of compassion.
Intention
"Today I intend to approach the people and situations in my life with an attitude of heart. I see the world through caring eyes and stimulate the power of this emotion throughout my life."
Cupids Arrow, Jean Hart Artwork
I signed up with a website to send More Love Letters out into the world.
 
I love this idea. I left home at a very young age and never returned to live under my families roof again. When I left, there was no Internet, email, social network, or cell phone. When we called each other we were very aware of the long distant minutes. So, each day I went to the mail box with great anticipation of letters from family and friends.
I have gotten away from sending a hand written note, so joining this website has helped me to get back into the practise of letter writing. I enjoy writing these letters very much.
Reflection:
"Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. Sending a caring intention to any difficulty situation or problematic person can often create more dramatic and immediate results than any other approach. Love is always in motion, so consciously focusing its energies will bring healing, harmony, and successful results to your life. and to the lives, of others. Let yourself remember this option whenever a sticky situation comes up."
My challenge for you today is to write a letter, and if you have no one to send a letter to, write yourself a love letter.  Make it a sweet event. Go shop for the perfect card, the best pen, a unique stamp. Really put some care into this. I also use melted wax on the evevelope to seal it. I promise you the return back to you is so much more then you will ever expect.
Loving Affirmations
"I send my love to all I see. Many times a day, I think, feel, and say the work love with heartfelt intention."
pencil drawing by Jean Hart
Be Inspired,
~jean


No comments:

Post a Comment