jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lucky Penny

2014
QUESTIONS

 
 Yes, I was given a book of questions....it's a five year diary!!!
It wouldn't be me if I didn't share this with you. Don't worry this will not be a everyday post....
January 16th
Do you owe someone money? Does someone owe you?
 
I have some fun stories about money.
I'm a pretty luckily girl. I find money on the ground all the time: pennies, dimes, and once even a $20.00 in the parking lot.
Now I don't always keep the pennies, sometimes I say a little prayer and throw them back over my shoulder so someone else can have good luck too.
One day I was in a parking lot and came across a penny, I picked up the penny and said my prayer and wish of good fortune and threw it over my. Next, I hear a terrible shouting, and swearing, "****Did I just get hit by a penny!!"
Well, I tell you, I just kept walking.
Now I ask you, was that good luck for him or bad karma for me?
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment