jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Change Your Life in 30 Days

Change Your Life In 30 Days
I listened to a TED Talk not too long ago. It was about changing your life in 30 day challenges.
I thought that would be a good challenge with the new year.
So, I made a grease board and put in some of the things I would like to change and some of the things I would like to add to my life.
Now, I was warned that I should only be changing one thing about myself every thrity days.
But, I have so much to do, so much to change, so much to improve on.
I am one of these lets just jump in. A net or the ground will show up.
So above is my chart. It took me awhile to make it the way it will work for me.
It's broke out in weeks, and on the left are the things I will be tracking.
I have seven things to track each day!!!!!
I don't think they are that much to ask for. The TED Talk said after I complete 30days these will be a part of my life and then I can add another 30 day challenge.
So wish me luck. and I challenge you to make your own chart.
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment