jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 15, 28 days to a more magnetic life

Day 15
28 days to a more magnetic life
by
Sandra Anne Taylor
 
Playfulness:
This should be fun. I'm in need of some playfulness, fun, and laughter.
I just had a lump removed from my back.
Surgery went well. 10 stitches 4.4cm tumour removed. No swimming or yoga for a week.
So, yes lets have some fun.

Intention
"Throughout this day, I intend to practice the art of playfulness. I bring a more spontaneous and fun-loving attitude to all my activities. I know that my life can be a lot more entertaining if I intend it to be so.
I like playing backgammon. I have signed up with two different sites to play real people. I was playing against the computer for awhile, but I was not winning! No fun.
I have this idea, what would happen if I brought my backgammon board to the coffee house. 
 Would a strange engage in a game of backgammon?
Activities for inspiring playfulness
3. Let yourself laugh and smile more. This releases endorphins and increases serotonin levels, creating a greater sense of well-being. So make faces at yourself in the mirror, play games, look for the humor, and allow yourself to laugh."
Okay, well I have this one covered. First, because I love to laugh, tell jokes, hear jokes, and really have fun. This week because of my stitches, I'm a little bit more home bound, no yoga, no swimming, so I'm hoping to paint more in the studio. But, in between I'm planning on watching YOUTUBE COMEDY SHOWS.  Stand up comics get me laughing. I was going to put some of my favorites up here, but it's really more fun for you to browse through and find what makes you laugh.
Affirmations for stimulating playfulness
"I am letting go of the assumption that my life is a burden. Every day is a new adventure for me to enjoy."
YES! Just the other day I took a ride out to the SnoBowl. This is a down hill ski area we have near where I live. I have lived here for 28 years and have never seen it. The weather is so dry this year, we have hardly had any snow. I took a ride to check it out.  I was told they have chair lifts and thought maybe I could take a ride on one if nothing else. But, no! It was closed and no one was around.  It was a great adventure for the day.
So sad to see without snow.
OK, here you go, smile more, laugh more, and find new ways to see humor in your life.
Be Inspired,
~jean
here is my online store if you would like to see my artwork
Here's a little film that Matthew Hart film and  screenwriter did on me.
Hit the like button to encourage and help keep art alive.
Thank YOU,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment