jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Everything About Pairs

Everything About Paris
Off the Beaten Path
Paris smart cards
 
 
What is offered at the Mouton A Cinq Pattes for substantial discounts?
 
A. Designer clothes
B. Goose liver
C. Mutton chops
D. Toys
 
Answer
 
A Designer clothes
 
The Mouton a Cinq Pattes, at 19 rue Gregoire-de-Tours in the 6th, has clothes from last year's runway shows, usually worn just once, at the show. Shopping at the Mouton is not for the indecisive, the atmosphere is frantic, and the clothes go fast. If you're a modelesque size zero, this is the place for you!!
 
 
Okay, well size zero has never hung in my closet. But I do like clothes.
I have found the most interesting clothes at Love's gas station. No, really. I got a great summer dress there for $12.00!!! I'm always looking for good deals, interesting design and now since I've gone just a little retro, 100% cotton. Of course that means I have to bring out the iron. There is something calming and relaxing about getting out wrinkles.
I have a wedding to go to in August. I really don't want to buy yet another fancy dress that will only get worn once. So.......while looking on Pinterest, (who doesn't like Pinterest?), I saw the most beautiful plain dress that was embellished with diamonds and pearls on the shoulder and back.....Yes, I'm thinking that will be my next creation.
If your lucky enough to be in Paris here is a website that will give you some good things to do .
 
 
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment