jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Everything about Paris

Everything about Paris
Paris smarts
 
Jean Hart , artist
Question
 
What is offered at the Mouton A Cinq Pattes for substantial discounts?
 
A. Designer Clothes
B. Goose live
C. Mutton chops
d. Toys
 
Answer:
A. designer Clothes
The Mouton a Cinq Pattes, at 19 rue Gregoire -de-Tours in the 6th, has clothes from last year's runway shows, usually worn just once at the show. Shopping at the Mouton is not for the indecisive.
The atmosphere is frantic, and the clothes go fast. If you're a modelesque size zero, this is the place for you!
 
Size 0!! Even at my lowest wedding day of ll0 lbs I didn't wear a size 0.
But I do love fashion. I love dresses, and silk blouses, and hats, hats, hats.
I am starting to even look at patterns and seeing what I can do about sewing some of my own outfits.
I have found some of the best outfits at the second hand stores. Add a few new buttons, a ribbon, a scarf and walla, A new outfit.
The other thing is jewelry. I used to keep all my "good" jewels in the box. They only came out for those special occasions, like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays.
NO More. I wear it all, and sometimes at the same time.
Life it to short for a special day. Guess what every day is special.
But, oh how I would love to go to a up scale fashion show.
Sitting in the front run, drinking champion, and bidding on something outlandish!!!
follow this website for more info and other fun things.
Have fun shopping and putting together those fabulous outfits.
Be Inspired,
~jean
 


No comments:

Post a Comment