jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, December 29, 2014

Everything About Paris-Green Fairy

 
Everything About Pairs
Paris smarts
Good Morning, Fill your day with Love and Peace, Jean Hart Artwork
 
Good Morning Monday!
 
Yes, more snow!! I didn't ask for it but it came anyway...
The holiday season continues.
Since I'm still off work for Christmas break, I thought I would make a vision board.
This will help to manifest and attract what I need, or what I want.
I must be careful with what I put on the board...I believe it will come true.
By now you must know that Paris will be on my board.
It is my plan to go there when I turn 60....Not yet..But, it's never too soon to start planning.
New Year's is just 3 days away.
I pick a question about
Le Menu
 
True or False
The Green Fairy was a popular Parisian liquor.
 
True
Absinthe, the green liquor enjoyed by Pablo's Picasso, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec and others, was also known as La Fee Verte, or The Green Fairy, for its hypnotic effects. Absinthe contains a potent toxin. France outlawed it in 1915, and then in 1988 allowed a safe version to be sold.
 
So there you have it. Ever wonder how Picasso came up with the style of his paintings!!
I am not so sure about having this at my New Year's eve table. I was hoping more for a
Magnum bottle of Champagne..
So I'm wondering what goes with this liquor.
Here is my menu for New Year Eve
Shrimp Cocktail
Bruschetta
Homemade meatballs
and spaghetti
Salad
French Rolls
Not sure about the dessert yet, but of course it will be homemade.
 
The best dinners I have ever had were simple.
Have the bar stocked with Vodka, Gin and Scotch.
Make sure to have non-alcohol drinks too,
like coke, 7up, and a few juices too.
Don't forget the wines, I prefer reds.
Of course, Champagne!
 
I have been having a Marathon of Audrey Hepburn movies.
This is one of my favorites.
Gigi
This is a fun song called.
Invention of Champagne.
Enjoy.....
 
 
Happy New Year
Le Bonne Vie
here is my bag for Pairs from my online store
Jean Hart Artwork
New Years sale going on now
Look under accessories to see my
Le Bonne Vie bag
http://www.zazzle.com/le_bonne_vie_canvas_bags-149009789803470157?CMPN=addthis&lang=en
 
20.15% Off All Orders - Bring in the New Year with Style! Ends Saturday Code:
BRINGIN2015Z
 
Be Inspired,
~jean
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment