*12. Pay a random stranger a compliment.
13. If you have a car, give people rides.
14. Volunteer your time to a suicide hotline
15. ...or volunteer your time as a mentor!
*16. Return your shopping cart to the corral or to the store instead of leaving it loose or propped on a planter in the lot.
17. Offer someone a mint or a piece of gum or candy.
*18. Park your car further from the store and walk the short extra distance. This frees up spots closer for people who may need them more than you, and gives you additional exercise too!
*19. Take a child to the park or pool.
*20. Kiss someone you love.
It's my own challenge but feel free to join in with me.
101 easy ways you can make the world a better place.
*2. Tell someone you love them.
3. Donate unused computer time to cancer research (and other types of research) with BOINC
*4. Use your blinker when you turn.
*5. Pick a stretch of highway. Walk along and pick up all the trash you can. (It gets you exercise, money from recycling, and it makes the world a better place!)
*6. Smile at someone. Just smile. Saying “Hello” often brightens a day too.
*7. Round up a few loose coins. Put them in the next charity box you see.
*8. Do something unexpected and artistic that will inspire people and shake them out of the sad mentality of the daily grind.
9. Plant flowers.
10. Search through your cabinets for a few cans of food you’ll probably never use. Donate them.