jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What Does Style mean to YOU?

It's never too late to show someone you care.
Here are a few of my favorite things
 
 
Valentine's Day is only 10 days away.
 
If your looking for style. I think you have to look beyond clothes.
Of course style is clothes too, but what if style meant more.
 Something more like the way you
 set a table, make a meal, decorate your home, or show the people in your life you care.
I'm thinking real style has nothing to do with money and
 everything to do with the life you create.
Here is where creating a vision board comes in.
Vision boards are for creating a well lived, stylish, and creative life.
The life you want.
Once you have picked things that you are interested in, say,
education, home, vacation, cars, travel, people.
YOUR STYLE.
 Than you can make a map and set goals.
Not everyone starts off walking on a runway wear Chanel.
You have to build up to it. Step by step.
For me, there are now fashion limits.
I can not wear high heels, or use mascara. I have learned to adjust.
Are fashion and style the same?
I say no.
I believe everyone has style. You just have to find yours.
And when you do,
"The evening will be full of surprises."
says my Love Fortune Cookie.
 
Recently I have changed my art style to do more pen and ink drawings.
They are so convenient for me to carry around in my purse. That when I find a minute to sit with coffee, I can easily bring a notepad out and draw.
I joined in on a Mail Art Project in Austria.
The theme is:
Turquoise.
Here is my first drawing.
Turquoise Fish, by Jean Hart 
 
Be Inspired,
~jean



No comments:

Post a Comment