jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Beauty, What if beauty is more than just style?

Soul Coaching
Oracle Cards
Denise Linn
 
 
I Remember, acrylic, by artist Jean Hart
 



Today's card is Beauty.
"I am deeply and profoundly beautiful."
 
Oh yes, just saying that makes me blush.
What is beauty anyway?
I am just now getting to love my laugh lines.
You should see what's in my bathroom just to keep the wrinkles away.
I was sitting in class the other day. With I might say, much younger women then myself, listening to them talk about make up. Many of them are saying how they wear no makeup. They want to be natural. Ok, I get that. I'm laughing inside because here I am sitting with my lip gloss on, moisturizer and a pinch of blush and eyeliner on.
It seems the older I get the more skin products I own.
These are only a few. Keep in mind I grew up with Farrah Facett, and Twiggy.
Completely made up and blown out.
But I get the natural thing too.
I also love fashion. I love clothes and style.

But what if beauty is more then style?
Let's get to to meaning of this card.
Card Meaning: You're beautiful, inside and out. Your sacred inner and outer space are radiant  and glorious. No matter what your age, your loveliness is growing. Create outer harmony in your home environment, even in small ways, such as a vase of flowers, a scented candle, or clean windows, and your inner grace will glow.
I like that. In fact I agree with this. Looking around my house I have plants and flowers in almost every room. scented candles are good too.
Windows, yep. I have them scheduled to be cleaned soon.
My home is a constant project.
I mean to say, that I have clutter. Very important clutter that I would be lost if I gave it away and threw it out.
I could probably due with an organizer.
 Yes, is there such a person who would come to my home and just organize me?
Interior Design, I have a list building on home projects.
Not sure where to start. So I went to my to my feng shui book. It always helps me to get clearity on my projects.
Here are a few easy ways to get started.

Make your bed every morning

Start your day by making your bed and arranging the covers and pillows in an orderly and pleasing way. Make sure all your laundry has been put away and that your bedroom is neat. This should be your first gesture of organization every day, as it marks the passage from sleep to a new day and prepares the bedroom for your next night of sleep. Starting and ending your day in a well-ordered environment will inspire a more organization in the rest of your life.

Clear your entryway

The first and most important thing you can do to get more organized in any aspect of your life is to make sure the entrance to your home or apartment is neat and tidy. If you always enter and exit through clutter or chaos, guess what you will carry into your home...and out into the world? The entryway is the "mouth" of chi, or life energy. An entryway that is clean and beautiful allows chi to flow into the rest of your home and opens the space for organization to take hold everywhere.
Make sure shoes and boots are hidden away, coats are not hanging in the open near the doorway and that your entry looks neat and organized both inside and outside. The porch or walkway leading to the door should also be clear of clutter. Store trash receptacles, recycling bins and garden tools somewhere else. You'll enjoy coming home much more if the way is open and clear!

Enter through your front door

Our dependence on automobiles has led to the common practice of entering the house through the garage or through a side door. From the perspective of Feng Shui, this is definitely not a helpful practice. The typical garage is designed to be functional not beautiful. And most garages are full of clutter of one type or another. Very often a doorway that leads directly into a house from a garage or side yard is small and dimly lit. You may even pass through a storage area or laundry room as you enter your home in this way. This will not create the positive flow of energy that is possible to generate by entering through a front door, especially one that is clear and open and welcomes you home with a sense of peace and beauty.
Now here is where I'm at. Many things have started to break or fall apart.

Keep things in good repair

Your overall level of organization will increase if you make sure that everything in your home is in good repair. Pay special attention to lighting fixtures and lamps -- be sure to replace burnt out bulbs immediately so that your home stays well lit. This will help the chi in your home keep flowing freely to support you in many amazing ways. When things are broken, cracked or not working properly, it can slow you down. Just as order tends to inspire more order, so, too, cracked and broken appliances, loose door knobs and the like are impediments to an organized life.
That's enough for now.
 This will keep me busy for the next few weeks.
 
Your Soul wants you to know: The more you see beauty around you, in your environment, yourself, and your body, the more it will fill your life in all forms. Never say anything about yourself or your body that's negative! Don't put yourself down silently or to others. Instead, affirm beauty, and take time to adorn your body and personal space. take a luxurious bath, do your nails, have a massage, or create a home altar. Cherish yourself and the luminescence within you and around you will glow!
Affirmation: "I am deeply and profoundly beautiful."
 
For me this was timely. I needed to here that although all things are beautiful, some things need to be worked at. I believe the calmness of my life will come when I become organized.
I suspect this might be a long life chore for me.
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment