jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, December 29, 2013

day 10 Self Love 28 days to a more magnetic life

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR
2014
I am so ready for the new year to start. I have many projects in the making and hopefully new ones coming my way.
 
Jean Hart, I see myself flying a lot in 2014

Here's a little something to get you on your way to a prosperous new year
Feng Shui for the New Year
Fill your wallet

Start the year right with a big, fat wallet. Get 27 crisp, new dollar bills from the bank and put them inside. This will set the trend for a prosperous New Year. Spice things up by sprinkling ground ginger on the outside and inside of your billfold. Ginger is a stimulant, and will attract new sources of income to you.
 
Photo
Day 10
28 days to a more magnetic life
Sandra Anne Taylor
SELF LOVE
Intention
"Today I'm choosing to see myself in a new and loving way. I pause many times throughout the day and send kind and valuing thoughts in my own direction."
Here we go, self love, it's a tough one. It's so hard for me to comment on high regards for myself.
Here's what I know and have learned about this one.
I am a child of God, and therefore, I belong here,  I deserve to be valued, loved, encouraged and considered.
Take a piece of paper and write, 3 things you like about you, 3 things you don't like about you, and 3 things you can change abut yourself.
There's you list for 2014.
Here's mine.
Things I like about me
1. I like my curiosity
2. I like my enthusiasm
3. I like my willingness to risk
Things I don't like
1. My need for approval
2. My second guessing myself
3. My lack of confidence
Things I can Change
1. Testing my ideas
2. Doing things even if they scare me
3. Finding where I belong
 
Affirmations for Self-Love
"I truly believe in my ability to accomplish my desires. I know that I have all that I need to magnetize everything I dream of."
 I'm still writing these affirmations out in long hand. I have been practising my calligraphy.
I asked myself why am I working so hard on this? What place does calligraphy have in my life?
Well, the Universe showed me a way to use my calligraphy to send my love and encouragement out to others.
I joined a website called,
This site sends love letters to people in need of encouragement, love, and understanding.
I have now started to write love letters in calligraphy.
The Universe really does work in wondrous ways.
What's on my list for today
1. Find 3 mail art exhibits for 2014
2. Continue on my Peacock Mandala painting
3. Set up 10 new websites for my artwork
Wild Hearts, acrylic
Be Inspired,
~jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment