jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Live auction, Let It Snow

New season painting.
live au
I am starting something new. Many of you have heard about the paint a day movement. Well, this is not that. There is no way I can paint a painting each day....so I would not want to set you up to come here looking for a new painting from me everyday. However, I do paint a lot. I want to start offering my original paintings to you here on live auction.
If you find a painting you like, just email me here and I will put your bid on the list. By private message email I will let you know if you have won.
These will be big or small and you will pay the S$H price.
Let the auction begin.
I'm excited, how about you?
Be inspired,
~jean

just email me at

 
Let It Snow
acrylic
8" x10" unframed,
starting bid at
$45.00

First Snowfall
acrylic, 8" 10" unframed
$45.00
Be Inspired,
~Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment