jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Friday, April 18, 2014

Weigh In Day

Weigh In Day
 
Well, no, I'm not weighing in today, or next week, but soon, My next weigh in day is on April 30th.
But that doesn't mean I'm not sticking to my program.
Easter is this week end and to not be caught in some kind of chocolate trap,
I must prepare.
I use an app on my phone called "Lose It", it calculates my calories and I put in all my food choices for the day. I love it.
The other tools I use for every meal are, scales, measuring cups, measuring spoons, and lots of ice water.
I have told everyone who is coming for dinner. There will be no chocolate eggs, jelly beans or peeps.
What will there be?
There will be, wonderful healthy food, a great dessert of fresh fruit and chocolate almonds.
We are planning a hike for Sunday to the Ruby Marshes, a picnic lunch and then back to the house for a great Lamb Dinner.
Here is my menu:
Smoked Lamb with apricot glaze
Cashew Grape Salad *
Brussels Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Almonds *
Skillet Masa Cakes *
Suddenly Salad Pasta
Pineapple Pico Salad *
Dessert
Berrylicious Crisp
Meringue Kisses
Peaches & Creme cake
Chocolate Almonds
Drinks
Fruit water
Hot Tea
Wine/Beer
Have a wonder Easter
The best dinners are the ones you plan for.
Be health, happy and strong
~jean
*recipes from the Extra Raley's magazine
 


No comments:

Post a Comment