jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My W words list

 
Katie's Garden, acrylic, 16x24, Jean Hart Artwork
My W Words.
Whenever I'm feeling a little tired, or unable to focus, I know I can count on my "W" words to pull me back on track.
What are "w" words?
They are the words I have find that get me motivated, inspired, and moving again.
This week, while trying to eat healthy, I came across a food choice that looked interesting.
 Quinoa!!
I found a great recipe in the vegetarian book and made a Quinoa salad.
It was great!!!, It was healthy, its was vegetarian.....unfortunately for me,  quinoa is a small round pasta. A little bead of a pasta. By the next day my intestines were inflamed.
My diverticulitis had kicked in.
Three days later, I'm up walking and feeling better.
But, my motivation is down. My energy is weak, and my concentration lacking.
Long ago I had created a "W" list. These are the words that get me moving.
I'm sure you can do this with any letter, but W works best for me.
Take a piece of paper and start writing down all the words you can think of that start with W.
When you are done, look at your list. Pick 3 words and start doing them.
 Before long you will be happily moving around and feeling better.
Here is my list:
Wake, water, walk, write, work, wonder, wander, weave, whine, wine, weep, whistle, whisper,wiggle around,.... I'm sure there is more but once I start doing these I'm well on my way to being back on track with my day.
Be Inspired,
~jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

No comments:

Post a Comment