jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Even the best Artists doddle


Even the best Artists doodle.

As an artist I am always looking for new ideas. I want my artwork to be new and fresh. I was reading about Whistler and he was concentrating on composition and balance in grey and black. This made me think that it's been a long time since I have done black ink work. This little piece is what I call doodling. But I can see how this might be a real piece on canvas with black paint and maybe red hearts.
Here's a little piece I did earlier. The idea is to not lift the pen and create a flower in a vase.
I do lots of exercises. Simple drawings and sketches.
Let go, let imagination be inspired.
This is really a puzzle. It's from the game Juzl. Connecting lines and creating abstract.
I love it. I even belong to the on line club for Juxl Puzzles.
Have fun with art. It doesn't have to be hard.
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment