jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fire, Soul Coaching

FIRE
book and program
Soul Coaching, by Denise Linn
Day 16 Fire, shadow self, through the mirror

Fire, Clearing Your Spiritual Self. Yes, I'm going to enjoy this week. Or so I'm hoping....
It's April, not fire season where I live, so for me to focus on fire around me, it will have to be the fire I create. I'm thinking candle, lots and lots of candles.
Sunlight is a form of fire too. So I have opened all the curtains. Letting the light shine in.
This week is focusing on the light and shadows in your surroundings.
During Fire week;
Step into trust and faith.
Meditate on your inner light.
Listen to any inner voices urging you to branch out in a new direction.
Change your routines and habits.
Take risks.
Activate creativity.
Access your spiritual allies.
Face your shadow self.
Examine your fears
HAVE FUN!!
I've made it to day 16. Happy to get out of water and into fire. But, in some way sad that I have not been able to complete all the assignments from the last weeks. I'm still masterfully decluttering my space, and cleaning and shining things. I still have to make an appointment to get my air ducts clean from Air Week, and my bathroom sink is still clogged from water week!!! But I'm moving on to FIRE
Today is about taking risks. "If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten." So, change is in the air all around me.
Affirmation for the day;
"I am free to experience joy in every moment...no matter what is happening in my life."
Today;
constantly ask yourself, "How can I experience even more joy and fun today?" and see what your subconscious comes up with!
FUN, FUN, FUN, yes, I like that.
I went out and bought three scarfs to wear and play with. As you can see in my picture. I'm learning how to tie them in different knots and hanging them with flair.
(looking playful, take practice)
I love to laugh so I looked up fun kitten movies.
This ones cool.
 
 
 
Level 3 today is to Break a Habit
ok, I will break several habits that I'm aware of. I made a list for three things I do each day that I should, Or have known I should be changing.
One day at a time with these , I think they are habits because I enjoy them, but my rational mind knows that they are bad for me.
Three seems like a good number to me. Morning, noon, and night.
Fire, Heartburn, acrly, 36 ' x32
I didn't want to jump into fire to quickly, but so far, I like fire the best.
Have fun today
Be Inspired,
~Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment