jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SOUL COACHING DAY 28

SOUL COACHING
DAY 28
EARTH WEEK
Today is the last day......it's been a great 28 days.
I'm just a bit sad....but then again, so many things have changed.
The last day was awesome.
Creating a circle of love, preparing a alter, and, finding my center.
If I was to pick the best week, I could not. Each week delivered its own challenges and surprises.
I grew leaps and bounds.
Earth week came with the most important career decisions and opportunities.
Having gone through the first weeks allowed for me not to panic and make a sound decision. One that really reflected me.
Today's affirmation
"I give love deeply and fully. I receive love deeply and fully. My essence is love."
I asked that I could open myself up to trust more, live fuller, and love completely.
New people came, old ones left and those who are still standing at the sidelines are still waiting for something to happen.  They missed it!!!
I sent my postcards to France for the mail art exhibit, "How Do You See Disabilities in the World?'
Looking back on the time of my injury give  me so much to be grateful for. While I'm not yet where I once was, I am no longer as disabled as I once was either.
Reminding myself everyday that my life is getting better, healthier, happier and stronger.
On this last day of Soul Coaching, I did level 3
Go to the Center of Your Being.
Honestly, it's long, so here is my take on it.
Put the music on LOUD, MOVE YOUR BODY, ROUND AND ROUND, SHAKE, DANCE, AND FEEL THE RHYTHM OF THE MUSIC.
Then stop, turn the music off, close your eyes, and go to the center of your being.
Feel all the emotions of the last 28 days, all the feelings, and all the coincidence's you have had.
You made it through what I think was a very intense 28 days of soul coaching.



From Day 1 to Day 28
I can see the transformation.
I loved this book.
Soul Coaching
by Denise Linn
Be Inspired,
~Jean
 


No comments:

Post a Comment