jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Snow Canyon Paintings

 Artwork, Snow Canyon, UT






I went to St. George UT, for a pastel workshop. It was 5 days and we painted Plain Air in pastel.
It was great fun. Here is what I painted, and a little slide show of the workshop.
click here to see a little clip of the fun we had .
http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4d546b354d7a4d354e4456384d7a51794d6a41354e7a493d0d0a&sb=1
I gave the first painting to a donation, unfortunately for me I don't know who owns it now. When Troy Eden Medical Clinic closed, I went and picked up my painting there. I had almost forgotten that these wonderful pastels were hanging there.
I am so delighted to have them back. I have the perfect place in my home for them. I don't think I will be donating any of these now.
Be Inspired,
~jean
www.zazz.com/jeanhar1*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment