jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What My Soul Wants Me To Know

What My Soul Wants Me To Know
2014 Transformation
Be the change I want to see....
 
Peace and Namasta
When ever I have my tarot cards read, that's the question I ask.
What Does my Soul Want Me To Know?
I have been looking for change, seeking it really. What do I want to Change?
Well, just to let you know, I'm happy. This journey is not about becoming a happy person.
It's about living more, being more, seeing more, and feeling more.
Being Alive!!! Being Grateful!!
I'm presently doing a Soul Coaching with Denise Linn,
Wisdom course with Caroline Myss
Healing Cards with Caroline Myss
and reading books, articles, and movies about life experiences.
This blog will be about anyone of those things.
 What ever the soul wants to tell me.
Recently my daughter and I went to a new cafe in Salt Lake City.
The Oasis Cafe
http://www.oasiscafeslc.com/
Fabulous food and a gift store is attached to it.
While browsing around we came across some Soap, We read the description.
 Hand to Hand Project.
For every bar of soap this store sells they will donate to a bar a soap to a  3rd world country to help keep hands clean. Clean hands prevent diseases from spreading.
We each bough a bar of soap.
These are the little changes I'm talking about. I want to become more conscience of the world at large.
I am an artist, I have a gift that can be used to help. So I donate my artwork to lots of fundraisers that I support. But the soap was far reaching. Far beyond my scope.
Gandhi says it the best.
"As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world...as in being able to remake ourselves."
Mahatma Gandhi
Please enjoy this rap by McYogi,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_gQxVOmod0

My soul wants me know that I can be of service, today I will  scope out more projects and see how I can help.
Be Inspired,
~jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*



No comments:

Post a Comment