jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The First Change

Change, Transformation, reinvent.
What ever I'm calling it, it's time to started working on it.
today's lesson:
Change.
Find one small thing that you've been wanting to change , but haven't yet. It should be something that will change your life.
My goal here is to improve my life. Feel alive, strong, healthy and adventurist.
I postpone the very things I need to do. I like a good rut.
I know that if I change one thing, it will ignite many changes around me.
Do you know what the Butterfly Effect is.
Taken from the Wise Geek
"The butterfly effect is a term used in chaos theory to describe how small changes to a seemingly unrelated thing or condition (also known as an initial condition) can affect large, complex systems. The term comes from the suggestion that the flapping of a butterfly's wings in South America could affect the weather in Texas, meaning that the tiniest influence on one part of a system can have a huge effect on another part. Taken more broadly, the butterfly effect is a way of describing how, unless all factors can be accounted for, large systems like the weather remain impossible to predict with total accuracy because there are too many unknown variables to track."
So, yes, a small change that I make will change my very life as I know it.
I'm ready to change a few things.
Here is a very small list I'm putting on my to do list today.
1. registering for a pottery class
2. signing up for the city pool
3. Semi vegan dinners are being planned
4. using only cloth bags.
5. getting personal items out of the living room and dining room. (seriously, that ones huge)
I have not seen this, but it's on my list. It's a movie about the Butterfly Effect. Read the review to see if it's something you may want to watch. Looks like a suspense, action, thriller.
 http://www.yidio.com/movie/the-butterfly-effect/21566?utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=Search&t_source=64
The Key to this is to do small changes at a time.
 
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment