jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Art lesson for Today

Jean Hart Artwork 

Art Lesson
form 
The Artists Muse



Today I have picked 3 cards. Now remember you don't have to use all three cards. You can do two or just one for your drawing.
I have been busy with my little wooden blocks for Art o Mat.
The blocks came in and I have 50 blocks to paint.
These little cards help to shake things up in my imagination.

1. Windows of Opportunity, Use a solution of ten parts water to one part gum arabic to your paper. Let this dry completely. Repeat the first step. Mix this solution in a bottle and mark it so you won't forget and drink out of it! Use this surface with India ink and watercolor or with watercolor alone. 

2. Circles of Growth, use one fully saturated color, one dull color, (neutralized with black or the color's complement) and one pale color. 
3. Doors of Awareness, Paint a wall-drawing, designing and hiding your name in its surface.
You may add other elements, such as texture of decorative items. 

I can't wait to hear what you thought of this weeks muse assignment.
I also can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Be Inspired,
~jean 
You are welcome to share and follow me if you like.
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

No comments:

Post a Comment