Make our world a better place.
|Jean Hart Artwork|
How did you do?
I have this whole list printed out by my computer, mostly because there was no way I could do it all.
But, I'm still working on it.
Did you have a favorite one?
90. Cut up the plastic rings on six pack holders so animals don’t get caught in them.
*91. Use a clothesline to dry clothes instead of using an electric or gas dryer.
92. Offer free hugs to complete strangers.
93. Forgive a debt
94. Adopt a soldier, inmate or someone who is down on their luck as a pen pal.
95. When you are waiting for service at a deli counter, swap call numbers with someone who is in a hurry.
*96. Become a master of setting clocks on electronic devices. Set every one you pass to the correct time.
97. Write a poem, good or bad, and then read it at an open microphone event.
*98. Write a nice note to or about your waiter or waitress on the back of your bill.
99. On a hot day, buy someone something cold to drink– on a cold day, get them something warm.
*100. Recommend people to friends who might appreciate their services.
*101. Look for new and better ways every day to make the world a better, happier, and more pleasant place to live for everyone. If we all did just one thing every day, we could