jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mail art letters for Dave

Jean Hart Artwork 
June is coming up quickly and I have many new projects that await me.
I love to do mail art projects. 
I love to write.  This next project fits me to a tee. 
I invite all storytellers to join in .
I'm not sure what he plans to do with the letters he gets. But, not to worry, all my news will be fictions and the names will be changed so as not to embarrass anyone. 
Be Inspired,
~jean 
P.S. please feed my fish, they're hungry

Letters for Dave

Ruud Janssen at Mail Art Projects - 2 months ago
Letters for Dave Dave Tuck wants your mail. As an introduction to Mail Art please send him a nice newsy letter in a decorated envelope. And he will send you a letter in return. Dave Tuck Flat 55a Huntington Terrace Rd Chadsmoor, Cannock, Staffordshire, England Ws11 5HB Deadline July 1st, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment