jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Secret people in your life

Monday's Question
              
My Girls, the angels in my life, Jean Hart 
                      ?

Who are the secret people in your life?

The people in my life come from many places. 

I find it interesting that once when I felt so alone and stayed to myself or so I thought , I actually had people thinking about me. 
Just by accident I was shopping at a tiny coffee shop, I almost never go to, a very old acquaintance came up to me, really someone I have not seen in years and would not necessarily call a friend. Said " I have been thinking about you." She then gave me information about something I had been thinking of doing for years. 
It is the universe workings its wonders on me again!
I took her advise and applied for the job, and got it. 
Without any way of telling her or thanking her, like I said we were not close. She changed the direction of my life. And I have not seen her AGAIN!! 
. Be Inspired,

~jean 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

No comments:

Post a Comment